A Costa Rica Bachelor Party for the History Books
Planning a bachelor party, whether it’s for a friend, family member, or yourself, is one of the most rewarding yet nerve-racking experiences for a groom-to-be. It’s important to curate a wide variety of activities, tours, and dinners that appeal to the masses. That’s why it’s vital to start big then calibrate. With all that being said, a relaxing, yet equally exciting, Costa Rica bachelor party is precisely what you and your gang needs to make this year’s event a memorable one.
Start Planning a Costa Rica Bachelor Party
Croc’s Resort & Casino, a tropical, all-inclusive haven in Jaco Beach, hosts a bachelor (or bachelorette) party just about every week, primarily because of our on-site Las Vegas-style gaming, fine dining, and lavish pool area. But we’re also central to the region’s top-rated, guy-friendly attractions, such as golf courses, whitewater rapids, and uninhabited islands, sport fishing. Without further ado, here’s a comprehensive list of 10 potential activities that you and your gleeful group of men can try during your long-awaited Costa Rica bachelor party.
- Hit the Club: Jaco’s Pastor Diaz Avenue is lined with nightclubs, beach bars, speakeasies, and unpretentious live music halls.
- Las Vegas-Style Casino Gaming: Croc’s on-site casino gaming floor is equally convenient and exhilarating. With 150 slot machines and a variety of Vegas-style tables, you just might return home with paycheck’s worth of cash.
- Offshore Fishing: Wrangle a magical roosterfish, hefty marlin, or colorful dorado deep at sea with the boys.
- Go Waterfalling: Purify yourselves in the crisp, sea green pool underneath the jaw-dropping Nauyaca Waterfalls. This particularly stunning stretch of Costa Rica is known for its many waterfall adventures—ask our concierge about a mid-day tour.
- Whitewater Rafting: Challenge your buddies to a once-in-a-lifetime rafting experience down the breathtaking, yet ferocious, Naranjo River. What’s a Costa Rica bachelor party without a smidge of danger?
- Learn to Surf and Strut the Beach: Croc’s Resort rests along the edge of pristine Jaco Beach, an idyllic spot to tan, meet locals, and master the art of surfing. Hermosa beach is 10 minutes from here is called Surfing National Stadium with amazing waves all year round.
- Spend a Day on Isla Tortuga: Isla Tortuga is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in Central America. Sip on cocktails, snorkel with the curious critters of the sea, and explore the island’s many hidden nooks.
- Swing Away at La Iguana Golf Course: Embark on a short taxi ride up to La Iguana, the area’s premier 18-hole course. The course hugs a tropical rainforest, as well as the Pacific Ocean.
- Birding Tour With Sergio: Explore Carara National Park with the region’s top tour guide. Groups typically spot a plethora of rare, vibrant birds, including the fiery-billed aracari, royal flycatcher, and always-stunning macaw.
- Seemingly Endless Poolside Relaxation: But, of course, a Costa Rica bachelor party would be incomplete without countless hours spent inside Croc’s opulent pool area. After dark, the colorful hues of light provide the pool area with a dazzling glow.
Quintessential Costa Rica Resorts
For those looking for even more relaxation, exploration, and adventure, browse through our extensive tour book. Just about every Jaco Beach bachelor party has taken full advantage of these tour companies’ services, including canyoning, paragliding, and skydiving. And the perfect place to start and finish each day in paradise is right here at Croc’s Resort & Casino, the only spot in town where you can play slots, dine on gourmet seafood, sunbathe on the beach, and watch a sunset from your suite, all in location. Unlike most Jaco resorts, we offer both all-inclusive stays, as well as a “European Plan.” To book a long-awaited Jaco bachelor party, please give us a call today at 506-2105-3205 (or check availability online).