Note to Planners from Croc’s Resort & Casino Staff
We know that Event planners have a lot to think about, aside from just choosing a facility to host requested meeting and reserve rooms. Planners also manage attendees, seating arrangements, catering requests, key speakers, the client’s agenda and handle any mishaps during times of travel.
We want to make the process simple and seamless by providing all the tools necessary to make an informed decision about Croc’s Resort & Casino and our Convention Center.
Prominently featured on this page are all the essential details that any planner would need. We have included detailed floor plans, capacity charts, Event menus, and downloadable materials for you to share with your clients.
Check out our self-guided virtual tour and use the RFP link below to submit your requests and provide details.
Our dedicated staff will work side by side with you to accomplish all the details you require.
We look forward to welcoming your groups to Croc’s Resort & Casino.
WE’RE EXPERTS AT PLANNING SUCCESSFUL EVENTS
We invite you to hold your event at Costa Rica’s newest convention center in Jaco Beach, located just over an 90 minutes from San Jose’s Juan Santamaría International Airport. Croc’s Resort is the ideal location for business meetings, corporate events, workshops, and trade shows, with capacity to host up to 400 attendees.
Situated right on the beach in Jaco, Costa Rica, group attendees will enjoy access to a beach front swimming pool, 4 restaurants, a Las Vegas style casino, 2 bars and lounges, 5-star accommodations, a state-of-the-art day spa, fitness facility, and daily activities, drink specials, and more.
- Capacity to host up to 400 attendees
- 4500 Square feet of meeting space
- State of the Art AV Equipment and support
- Smaller venues available
- Just 90 minutes from Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Comprehensive meeting services including catering, décor, entertainment, transportation, security, floral arrangements, and more
- On site event planner
- Special group rates
- Outdoor dining for groups
- Group activities and team building exercises including sport fishing, white water rafting, monkey tours, golf, hiking, surfing, zip-line canopy tours, and more